We have a new enrollment system, called Benefitsolver. Employees who have not accessed the new site (since July 1, 2017) are considered first-time users because they are on Benefitsolver for the first time.
EASY STEPS TO CREATE A LOGIN:
- Click on the “Enroll Here” button located at the top right hand side of the page.
- On the Benefitsolver “Welcome” page, click on the “Register” button
- Enter CIS in the company key box, if it isn’t there already
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and date of birth (DOB)
- Complete the create account process on the next page, following the onscreen instructions
NOTE: If you try to use to use your old username and password for cisbenefits you will not be recognized, and it will give an error message that says your login information entered is invalid and to contact your HR Administrator. Complete the steps above to remedy this error.
If you get an error that your information cannot be verified, please contact your HR department so they can determine if your SSN or DOB was entered incorrectly for your record.
Start the enrollment process and CLICK HERE!